PLEASE NOTE: Due to a heavy work load I am not currently accepting any new bookings.
I aim to deliver a professional, affordable service, with transparency and clarity in regards to responsibilities and fees.
One of my core policies that sets me apart is that I only book one wedding per day. This ensures that every couple has my full and undivided attention.
I will not rush you, and I will wait for you.
Although I aim to be affordable and competitive with pricing, I believe it is important that every couple chooses a celebrant they like, feel comfortable with and trusts to meet their individual needs. I encourage you to consider personal aspects rather than or as well as fees when choosing your celebrant.
I operate on a flat-fee basis which means the price given includes all the services listed without them broken down into individual item pricing. The following fees are indicative, apply to weddings within the Perth metro area and and I am happy to discuss them in more detail with each couple prior to confirming.
I also offer a no-charge, obligation free initial meeting to discuss my fees and services and ‘see if we click’ prior to asking you to make your decision to utilise my services.
**The Big Day**
Standard Flat Fee – $500 (Perth Metro Area).
- Initial meeting and completion of Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM).
- Scripting of Ceremony and up to three (3) additional meetings if required, unlimited phone calls and emails as required to discuss, review and tailor ceremony script to your needs.
- Rehearsal of Ceremony
- Performance of Ceremony
- Completion and submission of all legal requirements and paperwork
- Supply and use of equipment, being
– signing table with decorative fitted table cloth
– Two white matching chairs
– PA system (battery operated if required) with wireless mic on stand and lapel mic for ceremony
- Exclusive booking of your wedding date.
Not everyone wants a wedding! By demand I also offer a ‘No-Wedding-Marriage’ package for those who simply wish to tie the knot with no fanfare, in a smaller, less grand manner.
A standard fee of $200 provides for:
- Completion of the legal paperwork and requirement with three (3) appointments only as required to complete the NOIM, Declarations of No Impediment and Marriage paperwork
- A short, standardised ceremony, generally 5 – 10 minutes for fewer than 10 guests, tailored to your liking with your choices of vows and ring ceremony wordings where desired.
- Local area approx 20 km radius of Mt Hawthorn, WA
- This fee does not allow for additional meetings, a rehearsal, or equipment.
- I reserve the right ot book multiple marriages of this nature on one day, allowing a margin of at least 90 minutes between each.
Please contact me for confirmation of specific inclusions and exclusions.
Upon appointing me to facilitate this wonderful occasion, I will provide you with a celebrant service agreement outlining each of our responsibilities and my invoice / fee statement that sets out my agreed fee and deposit required (usually $150 for a standard wedding), the date booked, and any other inclusions or relevant information we have discussed.
In return I ask that you respect my time and services and notify me of any changes in arrangements as they occur. I will contact couples regularly throughout the process to put their mind at ease that the planning for their day is well on track, and endeavour to respond to all enquiries, messages and emails within 48 hours, if not sooner.
Please note the above fees reflect a moderate increase as of 13 August 2014. Bookings accepted from enquiries made prior to 13 August 2014 will be charged at the lower, previously advertised rates. While I strive to maintain value and affordability, new annual registration fees levied by the Department of Attorney General from 1 July 2014 have necessitated this small increase. Thank you.